WELCOME NOTE

Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2009 - 0 comments -

I want to get rich. Who doesn't? Eversince I was a kid, I wanted a good life. I did have a good life and I practically grew up getting the things that I want, or rather things that my parents think I deserve.
Growing up, little by little, we had to face challenges speciafically brought about by the changes in our economy. my mother had to give up her work to look after my youngest brother. A few years later my father lost his job when he suffered from a respiratory disease caused by chemical exposures from the factory he worked at. Living in a country that favors younger workers and employees over the older ones. Landing in a new job was difficult for my father. In fact, it didn't happen. He was unable to find another job.
Being able to finish college was a blessing for me. My mother works as a part time sewer, and my father went into buying and selling. Their earnings were not enough. But with the help of my relatives and a scholarship, I was able to graduate.
Landing on my forst job was quite easy. I worked as a sales engineer for an acrchitectural supplier company. I left the job after 5 months because the compnay did not pay for our basic benefits, namely SSS, PAG-IBIG and PHILHEALTH. I then transfered to a compant that supplies construction chemicals. In 3 months, I quit because of the same reason. The compnay did not pay for their employees' basic benefits. I became a document controller head on my third job but left again because of pride. I graduated in a degree on Civil Engineering, but there I was, spending the whole day photocopying plans at the office.
At present I am working as a drafter in a design and leasing company. At first I enjoyed the job and the pay. But as the months passed, and the global recession happened, the pay was not enough. besides that, the career fullfillment was not there. I started thinking, how long do I plan to work as a drafter? Will my salary sustain my personal needs as well as that of my family in the future? The answer was a big fat NO.
I can't o on living like this. So I have to think, to decide, to weigh options. my dreams of becoming rich might not come true if I stay working as a regular employee.
Time to make a move. It's time for a change.
For the month of August, I wuold like to introduce to you to ways on how to make money online, how to avoid scams and hopefuly how to be successful. I would also feature personalities who have been successful in this field.

So come with me as we ENTREPRENEUR OUR WAY TO RICHES!

next on Entrepreneur your way to riches...


Online Money Making through Blogging..

There has been 0 Responses to 'WELCOME NOTE' so far

Leave a Reply